You can schedule government payments but they must be less than 90 days away and cannot be recurring.
To set up government payments:
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Go to the "Move Money" menu and select "Pay Bills"
3. Click “Manage Payee” in the top right
4. Select the person icon to "Add Payee" and add the government payment
5. On the Pay Bills screen, select the government account from your list of payees
6. Once you have selected your payee, fill in the details of the bill payment, including the scheduled date of the payment
7. Click "Submit"
Your bill payment is now set to pay automatically on the date/frequency that you entered.
Tip: For CRA Personal Tax Payments, use your SIN as your account number.