New envelope-less Cambrian ATMs
Our new ATMs no longer require envelopes for cash or cheque deposits. To learn more, click the link below!
New ATMs

Asked Questions

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

How do I dispute a credit card transaction?

To dispute a Cambrian Credit Union Mastercard® transaction, contact Collabria Financial Services at 1.855.341.4643.

You may need to dispute a credit card transaction if:

  • Someone used your card without permission
  • There was a billing error
  • You are trying to resolve a problem with the merchant

®The Cambrian Credit Union Mastercard is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.