New envelope-less Cambrian ATMs
Our new ATMs no longer require envelopes for cash or cheque deposits. To learn more, click the link below!
New ATMs

Asked Questions

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

How do I pay CRA?

1. Login to Online Banking

2. Go to the "Move Money" menu and select "Pay Bills"


3. Click “Manage Payee” in the top right to add the government payee


4. Click the person icon to "Add Payee" and add the government payee


5. On the Pay Bills screen, select the government account from your list of payees

Tip: For CRA Personal Tax Payments, use your SIN as your account number.