You can cancel a Pending e-Transfer that has not yet been accepted by the recipient or an e-Transfer that has been declined by the recipient.
When you cancel an INTERAC e-Transfer:
- The funds will be credited back to your account instantly.
- Any service charge associated with sending the e-Transfer will not be refunded.
- The e-Transfer will show as “Cancelled” in your history.
- Select “Transfer” in the top menu of CIB
- Select “INTERAC e-Transfer” in the side menu
- On the INTERAC e-Transfer page, click “Continue”
- Select “Pending” under “Send money”
- Click "Options" beside the e-Transfer you want to cancel
- Select "Cancel"
- Confirm by clicking "Yes"
® Trademark of INTERAC Inc. Used under license.