Asked Questions

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

How do I transfer to/from another financial institution?

You can use Interac e-Transfer to transfer Canadian funds to or from another financial institution in Canada. You need to know the email address or mobile phone number of the person you are transferring money to.

For a wire transfer in Canadian or international currency, send us a secure message or visit a branch.


® Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under license.